The Secret to Success and Abundant Living.
The True Secret to Success
If you would’ve asked me 15 years ago what the secret is to success in life, I would’ve said something like hard work, determination, persistence, discipline, flexibility, optimism, and risk-taking. But now that I have lived a little longer and grown a bit wiser (I hope), I would now answer that question very differently.
High Achievers and Goal-Getters
Relax and Respond to God
“What I’m trying to do here is get you to relax, not be so preoccupied with getting so you can respond to God’s giving. People who don’t know God and the way he works fuss over these things, but you know both God and how he works. Steep yourself in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions. You’ll find all your everyday human concerns will be met. Don’t be afraid of missing out. You’re my dearest friends! The Father wants to give you the very kingdom itself.
Success Factors 3 & 4: God-Initiative and God-Provision
A successful life is a surrendered life–a life fully surrendered to God’s-initiative, God’s perspective,God’s reality, and God’s provision. Will you trust him to fulfill His good, pleasing and perfect plan for your life? Will you embrace what He’s trying to give you? Stop seeking your own desires. And stop trying to make things happen in your life and allow God to make them happen for you. He loves you and wants to gift all these good things to you (Mt.7:11). But He must come first.
God knows the plans He has for you and they are to prosper you and not harm you, to give you hope and a future (Jer 29:11). The God of heaven has already anointed and appointed you for His purposes and will give you success (Neh. 2:20). God directs the steps of the godly and He delights in every detail of your life (Ps. 37:23). He will guide you and advise you along the best pathway for your life. God will watch over you (Ps.32:8) and arm you with strength, making your way perfect (Ps.18:32). Don’t listen to the world’s instruction for success. Follow God’s instruction for success. Because those who place their hope and trust in Him will never be disappointed (Is.49:23). Seeking His kingdom first is the true pathway to success.
Sharing is Caring
- Did you enjoy this post? Please share by clicking the social media share button below.
- Did you read Part 1 of this post? Check it out HERE.
- Looking for FREE resources for personal growth? Download a lifestyle guide of your choice HERE
- Was something I said helpful to you? I’d love to hear about it! Drop me a comment or share your story with me HERE
- Want to receive weekly encouragement to spur you on in your life? Be sure to subscribe HERE
- Want to be notified when new content and NEW resources are available? Click HERE
- Want to take thoughts like this on the go? Subscribe to my new podcast HERE